Monday, November 21, 2011

ITS ME

TODAY MY ENTRY NIE BERKISARKAN WHAT I FEEL EVERYDAY N EVERYTIME...CUMA DPT DILUAHKAN NGN PHRASES NIE JER LA..SEKURANG2 NYA AKU TAHU BUKAN AKU SORANG YG MERASAINYA DIDUNIA INI..KALAU X ..MANAKAN PULA ADA PHARSES CM GINI KAN... OWH SKEMA NYA AYAT KU TGH NIE..LAYANZZZZZZZZ


<3

sometimes all you can do is walk away, hide your tears, and just pretend you're okay


<3

Have you ever thought of someone and then realized you were smiling the whole time?


<3

I smile when i see you, I smile when i talk to you, i smile when you touch me, I smile when you're near me, I smile when you look at me, I smile when I think of you, I smile for you. But the one time I'm truly happy is when I make YOU smile back.


<3

If you smile while no one is around you really mean it.


<3

Charlie Brown: I think I’m afraid to be happy. 

Lucy: How can you be afraid to be happy? 

Charlie Brown: Because whenever you get too happy, something bad always happens.


<3

Hugging is healthy. It helps the immune system,
cures depression, reduce stress, and induces sleep.
It's invigorating, rejuvenating & has no unpleasant
side effects. It's nothing less than a miracle drug.
Hugging is all natural. It's organic, naturally sweet, has no
artificial ingredients, environmentally friendly & is 100%
wholesome. Hugging is the ideal gift. Great for any occasion, fun
to give & receive, shows you care, comes with its own
wrapping paper and, of course, if fully returnable.,


<3

The only reason you wont let go of what is making you sad is because it was the only thing that made you happy.


<3

"Just keep smiling and pretending you're happy, and then maybe after you've convinced everyone else that you are, you can convince yourself"
















No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR UR COMMENT YG MEMBINA!!!